Sully collaboration with Grover Jackson
2016 marks a fantastic development with the '71 Trella; a collaboration with Grover Jackson! Grover and I are building a batch of very special guitars and they'll be available beginning November 2016 in the US through Boxcar Guitars, The Guitar Sanctuary, and Red Dragon Guitars. I'm happy to say that they'll also be available in Australia through Tone Town Music and Hawkes Customs. The guitars will ship in custom made G&G cases and come with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Grover and me.
- 25.5 scale
- Body/neck woods: (Lightweight) Mahogany or Korina
- Figured maple tops on select guitars
- 12'-16' compound radius ebony fretboard
- Jescar jumbo stainless steel frets
- Volume/Tone/3-way toggle
- Hipshot locking tuners
- Tone Pros adjustable wraparound bridge
- Habanero "secret menu 12k" bridge pickup, Habanero classic in the neck
- G&G case
Each of the dealers listed above will have three guitars in different colors/finishes. You'll find Iced Tea fade, "Black dog hair," Ocean fade, Black fade, Trans white, Bengal burst, Silver burst, and more!