We stand behind our workmanship. Your Custom Series and Standard Series guitar or bass has a limited lifetime non-transferable warranty to the original owner. Conspiracy Series guitars are covered by a one year warranty.
Custom Series instruments include any guitars made to order (or at times, on spec) in our workshop, including, but not limited to: '71s, Ravens, Stardusts, 624s, 624Ts, Elitas, Revolutions, Supernovas, and any applicable one-off creations. With few exceptions* all Custom Series instruments can be identified by serial numbers beginning with "JS." Standard Series instruments include any instruments built to predetermined specs and can be identified by serial numbers beginning with "SG." Conspiracy Series guitars are manufactured by our partners in South Korea and can be identified by the Sully Conspiracy Series logo on the headstock, as well as serial numbers that begin with "WCS."
This warrants that the guitar will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
The warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to and following owners or purchasers. Used instruments sold through Sully Guitars are covered by a limited 3 month warranty.
The warranty does not cover:
* Any instrument worked on by the customer.
* Unauthorized repair services done by any repairman/luthier
* Any instrument that has been altered in any way by the customer or a repairman/luthier.
* Any instrument where the serial number has been removed or modified.
* Any instrument not directly purchased from Sully Guitars or an authorized dealer.
* Any damage due to accident, negligence or misuse
* Shipping damage of ANY kind. **
* Normal “wear and tear,” including but not limited to color fading, discoloration or damage to the original finish, worn frets, worn nut, strings, tuners, hardware and plating including but not limited to gold hardware.
* Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and heat or temperature.
* Any instrument that has been subjected to moisture.
* Any adjustments required for personal preference (string height, intonation, tuning, truss rod adjustments, pickup height, etc)
* Any factory installed electronics or hardware (electronics and hardware are covered by the respective manufacturers, but we increase your warranty to one year if the respective manufacturer's warranty period is less than 12 months).
*Cases, gig bags and/or any merchandise including but not limited to clothing, media, certificates, accessories.
Sully Guitars makes no express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Sully Guitars shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damage resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if we have been advised of such damages. Sully Guitars shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the forgoing.
If the guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, at the sole discretion of Sully Guitars, we may repair the guitar without charge. All shipping and insurance charges, including any perceived “collector” value, are the sole responsibility or the original owner/purchaser. Once the guitar arrives at our workshop we will determine whether the defect is covered under the terms of this warranty. If it is found to be covered under the warranty, the repair will be done at no cost to the purchaser/original owner. If the repair is not covered under the warranty, you will be given an estimated cost to repair the issue (to the original owner/purchaser).
This warranty applies to all domestic and international sales.
* Ravens with serial numbers beginning with "SG-17" are considered Custom Series instruments and not part of the Standard Series.
** All instruments that require domestic or international shipping will always be covered for the full value of the shipment. Any damage that occurs during shipping will be covered by the relevant insurance policy. Obviously we are unable to control how your guitar is treated whilst in transit, but we will do our best to ensure it arrives safely.